Business Development Manager
£35-45K plus uncapped commission
As part of the mid-market outbound sales team, you will manage the entire sales process from first contact, to contract signature.
You will follow a sales and marketing proven cadence, this will include: digital and social selling, targeted direct mail, email campaigns, outbound dialling using multi contact strategies, aiming to secure introductory sales meetings with key decision within marketing, sales and executive leaders.
Whilst the role has an element of outbound phone sales, this role will require a consultative, creative approach to reaching out to key decision makers within targeted named accounts.
- Contacting targeted named accounts via digital and social email and phone, to introduce the product, working tenaciously to maximize your contact levels with your prospect
- Conducting online and face to face demonstrations of the product to prospective clients; consistently building the value of the product can add to their business
- Arranging customer product trials and presenting the trial results
- Understanding and resolving prospective client queries and objections
- Negotiation of contractual terms and conditions
- Ensuring that your individual KPIs are consistently achieved
- Working toward securing revenue targets in a fast-paced environment
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience working with mid-market or enterprise clients
- Previous experience working in a SaaS or software marketplace is desirable
- Full cycle business to business sales experience; from contact to close
- Professional communication skills; with the ability to converse to senior stakeholders via the telephone, email and face-to-face
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Proven success working in a revenue targeted environment
- Flexible working, work from home available 2-3 days per week
- Excellent commission structure based on sales and renewals
- 21 days holiday increasing with service
- Dedicated training and development
- Incentive programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free access to state-of-the-art gym and fitness classes
- 2.5 days paid charity work
- business development
- new business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'