Our client is one of the fastest growing marketing technology businesses in the world. Due to this continued growth, they are now seeking a skilled Business Development Manager to join the team.
The role of Business Development Manager:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Development Manager will consultatively prospect businesses to introduce a no-brainer SaaS product. The typical prospect can range from senior sales & marketing professionals through to C-suite and MD’s/business owners.
Day to day the Business Development Manager will:
- Consultatively prospect international clients via phone, email, & LinkedIn.
- Continually build a pipeline of online web demonstrations to maximise sales opportunities.
- Expertly conduct online web demonstrations to qualify product suitability and value for the end customer.
- Negotiate and close new business deals.
- Own daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Work with the Customer Success team to onboard and handover new clients.
Skills/ experience required:
- A proven background within telephone sales, ideally B2B however consultative B2C will be considered.
- A demonstrable background of achieving set sales targets.
- Experience of building relationships with business owners and C-suite professionals.
- A background that demonstrate resilience and real tenacity.
What you get in return:
- £25,000-£30,000 basic (Depending on experience).
- A bonus structure that grows yearly due to client renewals.
- Extensive ongoing training with structured career development.
- World class performance related incentives, including trips overseas.
- Regular company-wide socials.
- A supportive and fun team centred business.
- A modern work environment that has adapted to the current restrictions.
- Business Development
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'