Sitting within the Business Development function, the Partnerships team plays an integral role in the brand's customer recruitment strategy, helping to introduce new customers to the business through partnerships with leading brands/organisations in the UK.
As Business Development Manager (Partnerships Manager) you'll be responsible for developing a portfolio of partner brands. This involves identifying and forging relationships with senior decision-makers at target companies, and negotiating mutually beneficial promotional campaigns that introduce new customers to the business.
You will need to be a tenacious sales professional who thrives on creating new opportunities, building relationships and closing deals.
You'll have individual targets and activity related KPIs to meet, and will make extensive use of Salesforce to self-manage your partner and prospect database. Leads are provided along with full training and ongoing development, but my client encourages creative minds along with big and bold new ideas, and to thrive in this role you'll be capable of thinking outside the box. You'll also be a team-player who can work collaboratively with colleagues and other departments.
If you think this could be you and you tick the following boxes then get in touch with me now:
- An abundance of energy, passion and creative flair.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially verbal communication and rapport building.
- A skilled negotiator; tenacious with enthusiasm for closing deals.
- A strong work ethic, performs well under pressure and with a proven track record in a B2B sales environment.
Experience & qualifications:
- 2+ year's B2B sales/Account Management experience essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- An understanding of direct response marketing is desirable.
My client will give you an excellent salary together with uncapped commission, fantastic holiday allowance together with flexible working, and the opportunity to be part of this huge success story, amongst other benefits!
- Salesforce, b2b, telephone sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'