You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and successfully selling the solutions and services to Property and Asset Maintenance Service Providers within key verticals.
The products are designed to optimise business workflow, refine process, improve productivity and increase profitability. The company is a global software house with operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and USA.
This is an autonomous role, requiring the successful candidate to work from a home office and report directly to the UK Head of Sales. You must be a self-motivated, smart, articulate, well-presented sales professional who thrives on selling a solution you are passionate about and looking to continue to grow and develop your career. You may have existing networks and contacts you can bring to the role. You will have experience in and be comfortable with presenting sales demonstrations and services over the phone and in person. You must have the ability and willingness to travel as needed.
The primary purpose of the Business Development Manager is to be responsible for proactively hunting and developing new business and exceed the sales targets for their region.
Key responsibilities are:
- Manage the entire prospecting and sales process with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement
- Exceeding set sales targets and reporting/metrics
- Following all sales enquiries and opportunities promptly
- Provide software demonstrations on and off site to their clients
- Undertake promotional industry networking activity
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven sales track record within software solutions
- A sound understanding of cloud based software
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills
- An ability to identify opportunities and convert those into revenue
- Experienced in maintaining existing and developing new relationships
- A reliable car and a clean driver's licence
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
The working environment is focused and the organisation progressive, enabling continued career develop in conjunction with a growing global organisation. If you think you could be their next Business Development Manager, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'