Business Development Manager
Basic £30,000 - £35,000+
Excellent monthly commission with uncapped earning potential.
Company car or allowance
Covering the East Midlands
Our client is a recruitment consultancy which specialises in industrial, manufacturing professional and engineering recruitment. They are an honest and open business, and they believe in providing recruitment solutions whilst keeping their integrity. Their goal is to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates, which they do successfully.
They are passionate about what they do and are looking for like-minded individuals to join the growing business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join the team. As this role involves generating business with key clients and local companies, they would like the successful candidate to have a proven track record within outbound recruitment sales, client visits and business conversion.
The role will involve generating leads and new business. You will work with the Sales Director to determine targets for quality and number of calls made, the number of meetings arranged, and revenue generated. Other responsibilities will include:
• Canvassing prospective major clients to promote the business.
• Growing existing customer database from proactive sales.
• Canvassing customers, and potential customers, to establish opportunities for further growth.
• Understanding the competitor marketplace and future opportunities available.
• Preparing supplier agreements and proposals.
• Confidence in dealing with people on all levels in a professional and friendly manner.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• A history of building strong, long term client relationships.
• A positive and tenacious attitude.
• Organised and thorough, even under pressure.
• Shrive working in a target driven environment.
• A full clean driving licence.
• Recruitment Industry experience is essential for this role.
• Lucrative basic salary plus uncapped commission with no thresholds.
• Ongoing Training, progression.
• Good basic salary.
• Free car parking at the offices.
• Working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
• Pension scheme.
• Sick pay scheme.
• 22 days holidays - rising to 25 days.
• Social activities including nights out and trips abroad.
• Fundraising events.
• Dress down Fridays.
• Numerous perks.
Apply in confidence
- Business Development
- Major Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'