Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the largest and most experienced environmental testing laboratories in the UK and Ireland. They specialise in analytical and bespoke specialist testing, carried out in one of their five strategically placed locations in the UK.
Being part of one of the largest life science companies in the world, operating in 50 countries, with over 800 laboratories our client provide a 'one stop shop’ for all your testing requirements. They work with customers to understand their unique requirements, this provides them with the knowledge to recognise their needs as well as their customers, find solutions and add value.
What You’ll be doing
- Building new relationships with clients from the ground up
- You will need to be a Hunter, someone who is determined to find that potential new lead/sale
- Covering The South of the UK as a territory being present on patch
- To be responsible for the commercial negotiation of new contracts with the customers.
- To ensure that any sales potential is fully exploited.
- To play a part in the development of new business development initiatives and the promotion and marketing of the company’s services to ensure the achievement of the company’s business plan and corporate objectives.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Relevant industry experience in the chemical/testing world is ideal
- Proven sales track record
- Proven winner of new business and expert relationship builder
- Could also be from a construction/environmental/waste background
What You’ll get in return
- £35,000 -£40,000 salary
- Competitive commission structure OTE £55,000
- Car allowance, laptop, phone, expenses card
- Home based - attending the office once a quarter for a sales meeting
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch. • Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'