Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus benefits and bonus
We are currently working with a well-established business who have a great reputation in their industry and boast an extensive client bank and product offering to meet their individual needs.
They are passionate about what they do and want like-minded individuals to join the team and share in their aspirations for the future. The company has a dynamic environment and are constantly looking at new technology to improve processes and stay at the top of their game.
Due to growth, they are looking for consultative, driven and business savvy individuals from a strong telecommunications background to sell their Telecommunication offerings and Apple products to businesses and the Education sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysing and converting leads given from a variety of services
- Creating a focused sales strategy, planning and implementing said strategy
- Prospecting and calling businesses nationwide
- Booking and attending meetings, solution selling to prospects
- Creating and delivering in-depth proposals and showcasing demos.
- Preparing monthly pipelines and reports on financial status.
- Reflecting on successes and areas for improvement and creating a further plan of attack.
What they’re looking for:
- Technological background with a strong understanding of Telecoms/ Apple products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- In-depth understanding of contact centre solutions and infrastructure
- Commercially aware with a strong technical aptitude.
- Highly motivated, a self starter and work well independently and in a team.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF NJR10539
Key Words: Sales, Business Development, Solution Sales, Technology Sales, Consultative Sales, Face to Face Sales, Field sales, Technical Sales, Telecoms, IT, Apple Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Client Accounts, Regional Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'