Business Development Manager - SaaS
£25,000 - £30,000 + Double OTE
Nobul are working with an award-winning FinTech business who are looking to expand their sales team and bring in a Business Development Manager. With our client’s platform businesses are able to cut out business disruptions, potential data loss and personal errors to help streamline the accountancy process.
You will be responsible for:
- Booking and attending new business meetings with key stakeholders
- Delivering remote and face to face software demos
- Building and managing your own sales pipeline
- Development and execution of sales strategies
- Preparing presentations and researching clients
- Understanding and explaining the new tax legislation (IR35)
Successful candidate requirements:
- 3 years of professional sales experience
- Experience working at an Accountancy provider or Recruitment Agency
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand long-term and short-term perspective
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Driven and motivated
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for an industry-leading business offering an excellent package and genuine career opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Matt Veal at Nobul Resourcing.
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'