WHO ARE WE?
15ten15 are currently recruiting on behalf of a management and training consultancy business for a Business Development Manager
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The role of the BDM is to deliver new revenue streams in the industries that the client operate. Primarily manufacturing and supply chain sectors with a view to expanding into the public sector and service industries.
You will report directly to the Group Commercial Director.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Role & Responsibilities
- Achieve revenue growth in line with company growth targets/plans.
- Identification and targeting of prospective clients, ensuring accurate communication.
- Proactive networking and relationship building.
- Develop and deliver process for entering public sector and services markets.
- Consistent use of the existing sales pipeline process, ensuring opportunities are captured, qualified and appropriate actions identified and carried out to realise these opportunities
- Use industry sales experience to input Continuous Improvement and enhancements to the sales process
- Ensure quality is maintained and that projects can be delivered to the highest standard whilst maximising margin
- Alignment with the project management team to deliver repeat and referral business with existing clients and ensure realistic deliverables
- Contribute to sales & marketing content including base sales packs, social media content and company website
- Internal networking within the Company team, building and maintaining a working understanding of the Company product, delivery and resources employed
- Maintain comprehensive industry specific working knowledge relating to, but not limited to, logistics, supply chain & manufacturing sectors
- Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of Apprenticeship and further education provision and legislation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'