Role: Senior Business Development Manager
Industry: SaaS / Business Intelligence
Salary: £40k - £60k basic
OTE: £90,000 uncapped
The world is changing exponentially, resulting in unprecedented opportunities and challenges that individual organizations and entire industries need to understand and navigate.
The world is becoming more complex, uncertain, and fast-moving than ever before, which is why we exist. Our mission is to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative.
We provide trusted intelligence on 16 of the world’s largest industries via a world class online SaaS platform.
Easily accessible and fully-integrated into one platform, our Intelligence Centre solution helps investment banks, corporates, government organisations, Consumer brands, retailers and industry professionals make faster, more informed decisions.
The Business Development Manager Role:
This is an opportunity to join a growing, winning, team that is changing the way that organizations use business intelligence and market research.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the promotion and development of our bespoke analysis and research solutions to companies with the following sectors:
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Life Sciences
- Food & Beverages
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the full sales and relationship life-cycle with clients (from generating sales leads and pitching to key decision makers in a variety of roles, to working with internal delivery teams and clients to ensure satisfactory delivery of projects), with the ultimate aim of developing long-standing "partnerships" with professional services companies to maximise the opportunity for repeat business.
This role will involve the development of strong face-to-face client relationships, ultimate success in this role will be driven via the telephone, to secure the meetings required Travel will be required occasionally within the UK and Europe to visit clients.
- At least 5 years’ experience complex B2 solutions such as SaaS, Enterprise software / Analytics, Consulting or Business Information
- Proven ability to engage with C-level decision makers and sell multiple solutions across multiple buying points
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets (candidates must be able to show past year’s numbers). Comfortable selling syndicated and custom data solutions through a variety of delivery mechanisms (Platform, API, FTP, CRM etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with corporate and market statistics, financial databases and other aspects of market research analysts and consulting.
- Well-refined, value-based new business sales skills and account management expertise across all levels including an ability to demonstrate a strategic approach to mapping out and developing business within Top tier accounts
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and exceed sales targets and other key performance indicators; Ability to work independently.
- Good written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Strong PC skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceed sales targets through targeted approach to top 100 companies from the most relevant consumer verticals
- Achieving and/or exceed quarterly sales revenue targets
- Engaging with clients, generating leads and managing a pipeline that delivers on its annual revenue and gross profit targets.
- Promoting the consulting and bespoke analysis proposition to your client base.
- Highly competitive compensation package with base and uncapped commission
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development from the best in the industry
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are looking for a an opportunity with a company that has long terms career prospects and offers a recession proof product, along with industry leading commission schemes apply today for an immediate interview!
- Business Development
- Market Research
- New Business Development
- Subscription Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'