An exciting new role as Business Development Manager is now open within a highly regarded and innovative international law firm's stunning London based office. Reporting to the Director of Administration, as well as the Director of Business Development in the US, the Business Development Manager will work alongside practice group leaders and will be crucial to development and implementation of marketing plans for lawyers within the firm.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include:
- Work closely with partners on the business development strategy across the European offices, coordinate special projects, including external business research initiatives, internal information gathering and reporting efforts, and targeted client outreach programs and events
- Contribute to regular business development communications with partners including tracking relevant press and market developments
- Manage special projects such as overseas Business Development trips and client development events
- Coordinate with legal directories regarding reporting specifications, law and industry codes, deadlines, etc
- Assist in preparing pitches, RFIs and RFPs, including research, coordinating collateral, and assembling materials using and sharing best practice from throughout the Firm as appropriate. Assist in tracking results and preparing responsive reports and analyses incorporating recommendations for increasing effectiveness
- Create, maintain and manage PowerPoint presentations and Word documents for partner pitches, internal communications and other marketing brochures and materials as required
- Manage the updating of practice marketing materials, including practice descriptions, lawyer biographies, content for the website and draft new material as required
- Provide requested research using firm and online tools to develop intelligence on prospective targets, industries, markets, etc
- Assist with identifying speaking and sponsorship opportunities, coordinate and provide supporting research for speaking and sponsorship opportunities and manage local relationships with conference organisers
- Event Planning and Coordination: Working with practice group and office partners on the planning and execution of events in our offices and in global locations where events may occur
- Analyse data resulting from client development events and provide summaries and recommendations to support business development plans
- Assist with internal identification of new opportunities to promote the firm to clients and new prospects. Areas of focus include cross-selling, industry and regional-focused initiatives, business referrals, and other relevant areas as they develop
- Coordinate with New York team in applying brand standards, using firm templates, preparing files for print productions, and performing press checks
- Develop and maintain good relationships with contacts and press locally on an ongoing basis
- Assist in the preparation of statistical data used in competitive analysis and charting of trends
- To work with the Business Development Executive and the US to provide seamless business development support to the European practice
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have solid experience within a marketing role, preferably within a reputable law firm. You should also have Corporate/ Capital Markets practice group experience. You must have strong interpersonal skills when communicating with lawyers and other staff, also excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks and have high level of attention to detail. You will have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing, dbase and CRM software solutions. If you fit the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'