Business Development Manager, St. Albans, £25 - £30,000 + OTE £40,000 plus
Are you confident, self-motivated salesperson with previous experience selling a service or solution?
Our client is a successful organisation in St Albans who have an established client base in which a large percentage of their revenue is gained through repeat business, referrals and recommendations.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be playing a key role in the continued growth of the company. You will be responsible for pro-actively targeting, growing and developing new accounts through outbound calling.
- Research, identify and actively develop new sales opportunities
- Contact new prospects via cold calling, e-mail and attending industry specific networking events
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, following up on leads generated through marketing campaigns and events
- Represent the company at trade shows, events and client meetings
- Ensure the company CRM is kept up to date with all activities
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar sales / business development role selling a service or solution
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of planning structured sales activity
- Excellent presentation skills
Keywords: Business Development, Internal Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Executive, Cold-Calling, Outbound Calling, New Business
Locations: St Albans, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Luton, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Sales Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'