- Up to £40k basic salary, realistic OTE of £100k – totally uncapped commission and bonus
- Working for one of the oldest and most trusted business support services with over 75 years’ experience
- Selling a service with a Feefo Gold Trusted award and Five Star Trustpilot rating
- Sunday Times Best Companies “One to Watch” for the second year running
You will be selling Croners award winning workplace solutions. We’re like hiring an HR team, a health & safety manager and an employment law solicitor all in one. Except we’re a fraction of the cost. That’s why nearly ten thousand UK businesses, including Holiday Inn Express, Mulberry and KFC rely on us to keep them safe and successful.
All we require is a great attitude to new business generation, a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a dedicated appointment setter, an ultra-efficient sales administration team, a company car, mobile devices and a dedicated period of training to prepare you for success.
What are we looking for?
- Proven B2B field sales experience - industry experience not required as full training is provided
- Confident in value based, consultative selling
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with different audiences
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
- Accurately build, manage and maintain a sales pipeline, achieving quarterly sales targets
- Endless opportunities and earning potential, with a totally uncapped commission and bonus structure – Top performers earning over £100k
- Company car or £5k car allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday day off every year
- Contributory Pensions Plan and Private Health Insurance
- Access to an award winning Employee Assistance Programme and hundreds of discounts and benefits with Perkbox – including a free Café Nero every month
- Company incentives including trips abroad to destinations such as Monaco, Dubai and Miami
Croner is a world-class, award winning business partner for the thousands of businesses it supports daily. We offer a professional, commercial partnership meaning that business owners can focus on their core business and allowing them to lean on us for specialist and complex areas of HR and Health and Safety. With over 75 years in operation, we truly are the trailblazer for our industry.
If you would like to join us on our exciting journey and take the next step in your sales career apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'