- Up to £40k basic salary, realistic OTE of £100k
- Working for a world-class business partner established for over 70 years
- Selling an award winning service
- Company car provided, travel costs, extensive marketing and administration support
Croner Solutions are growing rapidly and we are looking to expand and develop our customer base. As a Business Development Manager, you will play an integral role in Croners growth by developing new business opportunities through your own referral network and with the assistance of our tenacious Telemarketing Team. This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations.
You will be selling Croners award winning end-to-end workplace solution. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a dedicated appointment setter, an ultra-efficient sales administration team, a leading learning and development team, a company car, mobile devices, and a dedicated period of training to prepare you for success.
What are we looking for?
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (industry experience not required as full training is provided)
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
- Endless opportunities and earning potential, with an uncapped commission structure
- Company car or £5,000 car allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers, contributory Pensions Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company incentives, access to discount scheme
Why join Croner?
Croner Solutions are an award winning Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety consultancy for medium sized businesses. Today Croner is a world-class workplace business partner for the thousands of organisations it supports daily, through market leading advice and services. At the heart of our company is a commitment to the health and growth of our clients. We offer a professional, commercial partnership meaning that business owners can focus on their core business and allowing them to lean on us for specialist and complex areas of HR and Health and Safety. With over 75 years in operation, we truly are the trailblazer for our industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'