You will join us as a Business Development Manager working in a territory assigned to you, and you will be approaching independent businesses to help them reduce their costs in taking card payments. The role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Win over the hearts and minds of customers and switch them to Handepay
- Presenting our unique price pledge
- Demonstrate the incredible savings we can achieve for their business
- Close at least 10 deals a month
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Must have a hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives
- Result orientated with a determined attitude to hit and exceed targets.
- People person with the tenacity to cold call every day and maximise every opportunity.
- A professional work ethic
Handepay are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of pricing transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
“Thorough initial training and the strongest Merchant services proposition in the industry. Very supportive, great financial incentives and strong customer support too.” Glassdoor Review, Sep 2018
Job type: Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30 pm
Salary: Basic salary £20,000 + Bonus Incentives worth £15k + commission (Average O.T.E £55,000) + car allowance £4,800
Benefits: Car allowance of £4,800 pa, Mobile Phone, iPad and Pension Scheme. Plus, incentives are offered throughout the year and include 5-star all expenses paid holidays, weekends away and much more.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Payments Consultant, Payments Specialist