Business Development Manager
Permanent Full Time
Competitive Salary + Commissions + Benefits
At Kerr Recruitment we are a team of dedicated professionals, who thrive to deliver the best to our business partners. We focus on commercial, technical and multilingual positions.
We are part of gap personnel group who are one of the top 5 industrial recruitment agencies in the UK. We operate mainly across the UK, as well as Europe, from our office based in Ealing https://offices/london-ealing-cross/
With growth plans to expand further within the UK, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to lead and achieve our growth targets and generate new businesses across the UK.
We provide excellent and continuous training, progression opportunities and earning potential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm (flexibility may be required)
What you will do:
- Managing full sales cycle from lead generation, cold calling, client meeting to closing deals
- Delivering large revenues across the portfolio by delivering results and exceeding targets
- Demonstrates in-depth working knowledge of the marketplace
- Define current and potential customers
- Understanding strategies, strengths and weaknesses of the competition
- Builds relationships with customers and other external sources to maintain up to date knowledge of the market
- Work closely with Account Managers/Resourcers to open opportunities within their accounts
- Building successful working relationships with your clients
- Monitoring and following up on sales activities using our CRM (Bullhorn)
- Building personal sales approach based on a proven framework
- Attend industry events
- Drive recruitment marketing strategy utilising jobseeker data and social media
- Set, monitor and review customer pricing strategy based on market dynamics
- Manage relationships with external marketing and software suppliers
What you will need:
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication is a must
- Previous sales and cold calling experience within recruitment, IT/software or blue-chip companies is a must
- Ideally at least three years sales experience with the drive and ambition to be a team leader, however if you can demonstrate impressive wins and successes short of this time, applicants will be still be considered
- Some experience of managing sales staff
- Fluent in any other European languages would be advantageous
- Self-motivated, proactive team player and can work in cross-functional teams
- Strong reporting, organisational and administrative skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills (verbal and written)
- Competitive salary
- Free coffee, breakfast and light lunch on a daily basis
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Private dental and health care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye voucher
- Modern office in West London location: https://offices/london-ealing-cross/
- Perkbox discounts
- Pension scheme contribution
- Annual company party and award with amazing prizes and rewards
- And much more…
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 15/12/2019
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'