You will be a flexible and self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable managerial experience, ideally from working in a Business Development function.
Principal responsibilities will involve:
- Working closely with the senior management to define and implement the 'Business Development’ Strategy in accordance with Sagacity’s Business Plan
- Research and identify potential new customers and markets / opportunities working closely with the senior management team
- Actively and successfully manage the complete 'sales’ process from initial proposal through to approved statements of work including:
- Preparation of Sales Proposals for new and existing clients
- Preparation of Statements of Work for new and existing clients
- Preparation of Bids and Tenders (as part of formal procurement processes)
- Attendance at and presentation to potential clients as part of the sales process
- Ensure pro-active follow up is made following a successful sales pitch
- Raise the necessary paperwork for internal and client approval following a successful sales pitch including Contracts, NDAs and Statements of Work
- Liaison with HR to ensure business development resources are identified and/ or recruited to conduct the approved assignment
- Line Management of the Business Development team members, as required
- Liaison with Finance to ensure the assignments are successfully set up in the Time Recording and Billing Systems
- Management of all paperwork relating to all prospective and approved sales
- Lead and support the development of new business relationships and accounts
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to ensure contracts, purchase orders and statements of work are signed and returned
- Managing and maintaining a sales pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is kept up to date
- Develop best practice and procedures for the sales process from prospect, proposal and through to live assignment
- Involvement in internal business development and sales pipeline meetings
- Design and deliver business development and sales presentations
- Work with the Marketing department on campaign material and manage inbound responses from campaigns
- Work with Technical department to support the development of new product roadmap and release of new QTOX product functionality
- Co-ordinate and prepare for client innovation days
- Providing ad hoc assistance and support for the Business Development team as required.
Note: This role is primarily based in our London offices but may require travel throughout the UK and overseas
You will have excellent communication, planning, prioritisation and organisational skills. You will demonstrate strong commercial awareness, which promotes and protects the interests of both Sagacity and our clients alike. Key competencies and requirements include:
- Excellent planning, reporting and organisation skills
- Clear and transparent communication
- Delivery and deadline driven
- Client relationship management
- Logical and structured approach
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Team player, approachable, likeable
- Accountability, effectiveness
- Stress tolerance
- Presentable, professional, punctual
- Flexible to work across two locations
Education, Training & Experience
You will have worked in a similar role and will have developed strong organisation and planning skills. Ideally, your administrative skills will have been developed in a business development team.
You will have strong MS Office skills and will be very comfortable using MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Experience working within a larger Company would be of interest, but you should also be able to adapt to working in a small team, where priorities can change rapidly and where the Company is developing new processes and procedures to bring greater structure and operational rigour.
You must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be very comfortable interacting with all people at all levels across the Sagacity team and with our Client contacts.
- Business Development
- Sales Administration
- Tender Management
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'