A leading B2B marketing agency has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team based in Brighton. The role offers excellent OTE earning potential for the right candidate.
Since 2015, they have revolutionised the way B2B businesses fuel their sales pipelines by helping them identify, research and engage with qualified prospects. Their business model is famously effective for any B2B company, so no shortage of potential customers, with clients currently ranging from start-ups to multinationals in the UK, Europe, the US, and beyond.
They have seen unprecedented growth in recent years, doubling client volume, revenues and headcount year on year for our fourth year running in 2019. Growing from 2 to 70 people in just over 4 years, they are looking to further expand their team with a talented Business Development Manager.
About the role:
You’ll want nothing more than to get out there and win clients using our near-limitless in house qualified lead-gen service, plus a healthy mix of direct outreach and self-generated opportunities. This will include leveraging your own network, social outreach and even good old-fashioned phone calls.
New customers are handed to client services at point of contract, so this role does not extend to ongoing account management.
- B2B sales expert
- Strong experience in end to end selling
- Experience with pitching, proposing and closing sales for a living
- Taking pride in wowing prospects with your charm, charisma and fresh personality
- Your mature consultative approach assumes natural authority in sales scenarios, guiding senior client stakeholders confidently through a slick sales process
- Ability to run a well organised pipeline
- Fantastic on a phone, even better face to face
- You love technology!
- Salary: £competitive + uncapped commission
- A friendly and fun Brighton city centre office
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company; 2 to 70 people in just over 4 years!
- All the training you can shake a stick at and great career progression opportunities
- Most importantly, autonomy and responsibility in the role, working with them, not for them.
And one more thing, they will never ask you to sell them a pen….
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, B2B Sales Executive, BDM, Business Development Executive, may be considered.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'