Business Development Manager (Includes management of the sales team responsibility); Preston based with travel; Salary £40k + Car allowance, commission/bonus scheme (very competitive earnings potential)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to manage the sales arm for a growing and successful SME business currently operating around £14,500,000 turnover and with a portfolio of some 2,200 clients across the UK & Ireland.
Working in a dual sales new business lead and management of a small team role, the Business Development Manager will work in tandem for driving new business revenues through self generated means, and also supporting the wider sales force, including developing those within the team.
This role is a player/manager Business Development role; with the right candidate displaying leadership skills while carrying out their own business development target. Although to note, the majority of the Business Development Manager's time will be focusing on securing new business with a small part managing the sales and marketing team.
Details about the business:
* Operating a B2B service for customers within the retail sector
* Services include car payments, training, health & safety
Required minimum person specifications (but not limited to):
* An understanding of 'merchant processing' and a proven track record in sales in this environment is advantageous as is experience working on a "customer support" basis
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a similar relevant Sales role; ideally within a B2B service environment
* Proven high achieved sales track record - ideal for figures to be quoted on your CV
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
As the role requires managing a small sales team, previous line/team management experience could be an advantage although do not be deterred should you not have this as it could be considered a development opportunity for the right candidate.
This exciting, newly created position offers personal growth and strong earnings potential for the right calibre candidate, so if interested please send your CV to the relevant link, today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'