Business Development Manager based in Bournemouth
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager.
As the Business development consultant, you will be responsible for introducing this premium product to the hospitality sectors include 5* hotels, restaurants and cafés.
We are looking for a confident sales professional who is motivated and results driven, you will be given the autonomy to manage your diary, desk and accounts in your own way.
Previous experience as a Business Development Manager within the hospitality industry is required.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Responsible for introducing this premium product into the hospitality industry
- Researching potential sales opportunities
- Booking appointments with business owners, buyers and heads of departments
- Negotiating on price and quantities
- Managing appointments and diary
- Maximising opportunities with each account
- Management of the account to ensure repeat orders
Experience and Knowledge:
- Confident communicator on the phone and face to face
- Commercially minded
- Previous experienced selling into the hospitality sectors
- Confident negotiator
- Previous experience within sales and account management
Salary and Benefits:
- £25,000 Basic Salary
- + Uncapped Commission
- Mileage allowance
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure
- Bank holidays
- 9- 5pm Monday - Friday hours
This position would suit candidates who have previous experience within the hospitality and leisure industries, or who have a successful food sales track record.
If you are interested in this position, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, to view our other opportunities, please visit our website.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'