Business Development Manager - Education
Home/Field Based - Covering Midlands Region
Basic £40,000-£45,000 OTE 1st Year £75,000 uncapped (flexible working) + benefits
ESP is proud to be recruiting for one of the most recognised, successful and trusted providers of software solutions to the education sector.
This highly recognisable brand currently works with over 20,000 schools and over 200 further education institutions in 45 countries.
The successful candidate will be working for the most successful arm of the business which offers leading SaaS solutions and services to educational establishments and central education bodies across the UK.
Covering the Midlands you will be responsible for selling a range of solutions into the education market with the aim of developing strategic long-term client relationships with key and senior level stakeholders.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for a leading brand that will propel your career to the next level.
- Developing a territory plan that demonstrates a clear strategy on how the sales target will be achieved meeting minimum annual transaction targets through creative thinking
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulating a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Manage your territory to maximise revenue from clients within your region
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Ideally 2+ years proven track record in selling in to the education sector. A solid understanding of Education landscape
- IT Solutions/Software sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion
- Strong communication and presentation skills - speaks clearly and persuasively
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations
Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. Please also feel free to get in touch with our lead consultant Jonathan Petch for any further information
Key words: Education, government, saas, software sales, IT sales, managed services, field sales, business development, account manager, account management.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'