Business Development Manager
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: Competitive, DoE + OTE
Job type: Permanent
Law Business Research are an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
Due to the rapid growth of Lexology, the market-leading free intelligence platform for the global legal profession, we are looking for a dynamic and talented Business Development Manager to join our growing team. This is a fast-growing team with excellent career development opportunities and offers the chance to work on some innovative, market-leading products.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Generate new business across all allocated products and territories in our International Legal Division
- Be the face of Globe by attending conferences and conducting client meetings
- Create and implement a sales plan for products and territories to meet sales targets
- Mentor more junior members of the team
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- At least 2-3 years of new business sales experience in a telephone-based role
- Previous experience selling marketing solutions within the legal or professional services market is desirable, but not essential
- A first-class track record of sales performance, excellent rapport building, negotiation and communication skills
- Experience of using a CRM system
- An aptitude for working towards targets and deadlines and devising a personal strategy to hit and exceed them
Benefits of becoming the Business Development Manager:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Business Development Manager, then please apply now!
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'