Bussiness Development Manager
* Car Allowance
* Realistic OTE
* Contributory Pension Plan
Our client is a leading regionalB2B media publication. They are looking to expand and grow there Yorkshire client base
- Keep up to date with company products & services and have an in-depth knowledge of them in order to market and sell effectively.
- Develop a defined Yorkshire territory with a mix of existing and new bussiness
- Increase revenues from existing clients
- Consultative Sales
- Take new products to the market when they are launched.
- Using a CRM system
- Plan editorial features and event initiatives
Skills and Attributes:
- Communicate effectively and interact at all levels
- Strong motivation and drive
- Be innovative and creative
- Hunt for new buisness
- Persuasive personality with a hard headed approach
- Competitive personality who enjoys beating the competition
- Team Player with ability to work independently
- Good sense of humour
- Strong communicator
- Excellent negotiation skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'