Are you an established Business Development Executive who is looking for their next step up into a Business Development Manager position? Or alternatively, have Business Development Management level experience and are looking for a company where you are able to further develop in a role?
Well we are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in Luton with OTE potential of £55K. Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and nurturing the prospects to sale completion stage, as well as managing the performance of other Business Development Representatives.
Business Development Manager - Job Overview
As a Business Development Manager your duties will include;
- Generating own opportunities and managing the global lead qualification process.
- Managing regional business development representatives to ensure productivity, processes and targets are achieved.
- Liaising with Regional Sales leaders
- Diligently report on lead development metrics and individual KPIs
- Identify and engage with inbound leads and prospects via live chat, email and phone to understand their needs.
- Successfully generate opportunities for the Sales Team to build and sustain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Nurture leads in a consultative manner, asking questions and providing answers to understand their needs.
- Respond swiftly and efficiently to all inbound enquiries /chats from would be leads
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly targets
- Diligently populate and the CRM system
- Carry out basic research to understand a lead’s current relationship and context to ask the best questions and attain the best information
- Use a good understanding of client understanding and solution selling principles to aid qualification
Business Development Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Educated to degree level
- 5+ years sales experience of working in a B2B business or digital agency
- Experience of mentoring/ manager Business Development Representatives
- Expertise with CRMs, CRM reporting, and sales automation tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Sales loft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ambition, a willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Really motivated and keen to over achieve
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Business Development Manager – Benefits Offered
- Salary: £35,000 (OTE £50,000 - £55,000)
- 25 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'