Business Development Manager
Permanent/ Full Time
Park Royal, Wembley
BPS World are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join an international Relocation Services organisation based in London. You would be responsible for the sale of corporate international relocation solutions to UK based clients. Focussed purely on new business, you will exploit your exceptional sales and consultation skills to produce effective and successful results. The role is based in London, Park Royal, but will require someone who is flexible for client visits, predominately in the London area.
- Scanning the market and actively search for new corporate accounts (B2B)
- Identifying business opportunities and driving the marketing programs accordingly to increase sales and sales opportunities
- Develop a long-term relationship with new accounts, using the company’s guidelines (group guidelines and local guidelines)
- Work closely with, Sales Director and/or Account Managers during the sales process, in order to maximize the success factor
- Report sales visits and sales activity weekly by using Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Active listener with a consultative sales approach
- Experience working in Relocation, hospitality, travel, logistics or similar service sector
- Professional and confident communicator face to face, over the phone and in writing
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate procurement processes
- High level aptitude with Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
If you are looking for your next opportunity to drive sales in an award winning, global business, click apply to send an up-to-date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'