Business Development Manager
Basic Salary: £25,000- £33,000
Realistic OTE: £60,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-17:30pm
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing team. They are wanting someone who is happy to work closely with their marketing team and business development team to identify new business opportunities within the construction sector. Our client prides themselves on their sales training and development and will invest in their team to be as effective as possible.
- Speaking with the relevant B2B decisions makers and discussing their potential needs and how the company can provide a service beneficial to them
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of business
- Achieve and exceed annual and quarterly targets
- Completing the full 360 cycle with all business proposals; preparing, presenting and negotiating
- Demonstrating the product to its full potential and showing how this is essential to benefit the customers business
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience
- Excellent negotiation, closing and objection handling skills
- The ability to plan and manage your own day - organisational skills are key
- Motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional
- Flexible, resilient and willing to undertake a varied job role either alone or within a team
- Ability to maintain composure in all situations
- A positive and upbeat 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent work ethic
If you feel this is the next step for yourself, please get in touch today!
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'