Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding - Manchester - Competitive Salary
About the Company
You MUST have experience or Freight forwarding in a sales function. The business is a global logistics Distribution Centre working with major companies within numerous industries. The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients and build new business pipeline.
Business Development Manager - The Rewards
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive and employee driven company culture
- Excellent training and career opportunities
Business Development Manager - Requirements
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Business Development role in Logistics
- Sales experience of working in a Business Development role
- Strong ability to understand, communicate with, and effectively interact with people across cultures and countries
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
- Experience in Air and Ocean advantageous
Business Development Manager - Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased profitable business
- Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Building close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts within prospective customers
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and solutions globally; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Analyze data and present it to the client with an optimal and cost-efficient solution
- Attend industry functions such as events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and trends
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'