We're looking for a hard-working and determined Business Development Manager to join our London office. This position is currently a 6-month fixed term contract with the opportunity for a permeant position for the right candidate.
- Management of the full sales cycle of our industry research products
- Organise meetings and video conference calls with senior industry executives
- Leverage On Field Investment Research existing network to identity key industry stakeholders and prospects
- Cooperating closely with On Field Investment Research Partners to optimise and develop the company marketing and sales strategy
- Previous experience in a sales or business development position
- Comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations (e.g. handling objection, overcoming gatekeepers etc.)
- Attention to details and intellectual honesty is key
- Available for the entire 6-months
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Experience interacting with C-Level executives
- Any knowledge of CRM databases
- Competitive commission structure
- Opportunity for a permeant position
- Agile, small team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'