Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 pa
02459 - Business Development Manager - Poole - £30,000 - £50,000 pa
Title Business Development Manager ?Consumables
Responsible to Managing Director
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced business development professional to join a global market leading manufacturing company operating in the healthcare industry. Based in Poole, working closely with the company board of directors and reporting directly to the Managing Director, with a sales focus, the Consumables Business Development Manager will help shape and execute the company strategy for sourcing and selling a consumables range to all healthcare markets globally.
Business Development Manager ?Consumables - key duties and responsibilities:
- To develop a robust set of category plans that will ultimately deliver the budgeted growth for each consumable area, working closely with the sales and marketing teams.
- Become the expert and go to person for all consumable requirements including planning, promotional, strategic or tactical.
- Use all available routes to market including our direct sales force, existing and new distribution channels.
- Lead the implementation of the consumables plan with marketing, International Sales and UK (Care and hospital) Sales teams.
- Provide recommendations for future development to the strategy.
- Meet with suppliers, existing and potential new partners to review performance and areas for improvement.
- Work with the teams to analyse customer buying behaviour and design strategies that drive sales of previously un-purchased products.
- Deliver the agreed budget numbers for gross profit, revenue and product category growth.
- Work closely with all sales teams to support the delivery of the sales targets, identify customer needs, new product opportunities and competitor activity.
- Utilise the company tools such as CRM.
Business Development Manager ?Consumables - qualifications, skills and experience:
- Sales Related Experience
Experience or an understanding of the Healthcare Care Industry, medical equipment and consumables is preferred
Proven experience of delivering product/category plans
- Business Skills
Good understanding of the need to satisfy customer demands and expectations
Understanding of Sales and Marketing best practise
Strong negotiation skills
- Personal Skills
Exceptional communication / interpersonal skills
Ability to work on own initiative
Good time management skills
Ability to problem solve
Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Software
Able to work overtime when required
Current driving licence
Able to undertake regular Business travel
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'