We’re seeking a hardworking and charismatic Business Development Manager to help shape the next phase of ExpoCart so if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact then this role is for you and we’d love to hear from you!
As a Business Development Manager, you'll play a key role in expanding our customer base and you will become an early member of our sales team in an ambitious, fast-moving tech start-up in the events & exhibition industry.
We’re a close knit team and the working environment is fun, fast paced and ambitious so it would definitely suit someone who relishes this and is up for a challenge!
- Accelerate and grow our customer base by building key relationships with customers around the world
- Take full ownership for your sales funnel and be responsible for opening leads, engaging exhibitors and closing your own deals whilst conveying the ExpoCart vision
- Manage the entire, 360 degree sales cycle, including your incoming pipeline
- A self-starter who can build rapport with people quickly
- Have a passion for sales and want to start a career in sales/business development
- Have an insatiable drive to succeed and obsessive about achieving results!
- Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional emails
- You have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills & experience using CRM systems as you’ll be expected to juggle multiple tools
- Show commercial awareness and are KPI driven
- Capacity to multi-task and think on your feet
- Previous sales/business development experience
- Experience in a startup
- A degree from a good university
- £21k-£25k base (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped commissions, £35k - £50k OTE
- Opportunity to grow with us and have direct input in accelerating growth
- Friendly & close knit team!
- Vibrant office environment complete with coffee on tap, free snacks & outdoor terrace
- Team meals and activities, Friday beers & drinks
- Office based near Hackney Wick
If you’d like to play a key part in our young, exciting business as it scales then we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'