“A fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join an organisation that can offer genuine development opportunities and on target earnings.”
Business Development Manager
Salary: £25-45k DOE plus uncapped OTE
Purpose of The Job:
The individual will be responsible for all sales activities, including lead generation in an assigned geographical area. The individual will develop & implement a territory based plan of action to be agreed with the Sales Director which will meet both personal & business goals of expanding the customer base in the defined area. You will be fully accountable for activity & results within your territory.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the sales of all products & services to maximise the growth across the entire business.
- Demonstrate & develop technical selling skills of product knowledge to give effective presentations to key business decision makers.
- Use effective questioning through staying abreast of industry specific trends of potential prospects and our own telecoms market place.
- Ensure the effective implementation of marketing plans
- Develop client relationships & referrals
- Maintain accurate records of all sales & prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory.
- Understand our pricing and proposal models.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from our competitors.
- Develop an annual plan in conjunction with the Sales Director, which details activities to follow our financial year, which will focus on meeting or exceeding all sales targets.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of business to business sales
- Have a proactive nature & be self-managing
- Organisation skills, deadline orientated with the ability to prioritise a plan
- Negotiation skills
- Results orientated
- Excellent communicator written & vocal
- Must be presentable
- Candidate must show flexibility & be intuitive to remedy any issues
- Confidence in using equipment & computers (IT literate)
- Must hold full UK driving licence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'