You are probably on the verge of greatness but just in the wrong company! You are a successful New Business hunter in the waste management industry and feel your ambition and drive is wasted? You want a great basic with an achievable bonus structure and a clear succession plan!
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
· OTE £65,000
· Car or Car Allowance (£500per month)
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
· Personal Healthcare
· Unique company benefits package
THIS IS A NATIONAL ROLE, COVERING THE WHOLE OF THE UK, YOU COULD BE BASED: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent, Burton-On-Trent, Sheffield, Oxford, Manchester, Leeds, Cambridge, Peterborough, Leamington Spa, Luton, Bedford, Shewsbury, Worcester, Chesterfield, Huddersfield.
What you will get from us;
· The authority and autonomy to do what you are good at.
· A blank sheet of paper to create your strategy.
· Full support and backing to fast track your career into a senior position.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to develop and deliver a strategic new business sales plan that generates deals from medium to large Leisure, Retail and Facilities Management companies.
This is a new business role. You will manage, develop and grow the clients you win but you do need to win them first. You will be capable of closing new business deals ranging from £100K to £400K.
As one of our Business Development Manager you will;
· Generate a strong new business pipeline
· Pitch us as the provider of choice for Resource/Waste Management services
· Prepare proposals and tender documents for new business sales opportunities
· Deliver presentations and proposals to clients and manage the sales process to completion
To be able to that, you'll bring with you you're;
· Sales development experience within the recycling/waste management industry
· Tenacity and drive in approaching and engaging with new/potential clients
· Persuasive, influencing manner, getting others to 'buy in' to you
You will be working for one of the biggest and brightest environmental waste companies in the UK. We are doing great things and would really like you to be apart of our team. There is so much potential for you to grow your career with us in different ways! Give us a call and let us tell you how!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Area Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'