We are working with a large Waste management organisation in Manchester who are looking for proactive and tenacious BDMs to join their workforce.
This is what you’ll be doing
This role is predominantly new business requiring door to door direct sales and upselling to existing customers, there will be elements of account management following contracts that you sign. After the initial bespoke training program; you will be required to hit quarterly targets based around the annualised revenue from contracts signed.
- Door to door canvassing; business to business always presenting B&M in a professional capacity, selling unique features and benefits of our services
- Upsell waste and recycling solutions to existing customers
- Handle all inbound enquiries assigned to you
- Pre-qualify opportunities to ensure they meet 'business fit’ and pass credit check
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 12 months continuous employment in sales role
- Selling service contracts
- Telemarketing/appointment booking
- Door to door canvassing
- Business to Business selling Environment
- Waste industry knowledge.
What you’ll get in return
- Salary between £25,000 - £27,000
- Competitive bonus scheme attached
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'