Our client is a market leading service provider delivering business intelligence solutions looking to hire a Business Development Manager. Based in the heart of London you will be tasked with selling knowledge, governance, compliance and training across the UK.
The Business Development Manager is a 50/50 split position with focus on both Account Management and New Business. You will also be working closely with the marketing team following up on marketing qualified leads.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Build and grow a pipeline
- Pitch and sell to prospect groups
- Negotiate effectively to secure the best possible revenue
- Develop a sound understanding of subscription sales
- Research and map the market potential for the given territory
- Write and execute a quarterly sales plan
- Determine decision-makers and opportunities through expert networking, relationship building and research
- Be a highly professional brand ambassador
- Adapt and deliver PowerPoint presentations
- Work closely with colleagues in research, marketing, account management, strategic partnerships, member support and data insights
- Record and log all activity on CRM
- Gather and share with the company
- Report into and work closely with the Commercial Director
- 3 years minimum experience as a Business Development Manager in subscription sales
- Previous Experience of business development, account management, relationship management or new business sales
- Understanding of the full sales cycle from generating a lead through to close
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication
- Drive and motivation to win business
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Able to work remotely and largely autonomously
Business Development Managers qualify for these fantastic benefits:
- 22 days annual leave in your first year, 25 days in your second and 28 days from then on!
- Buying and selling holiday scheme
- Company bonus
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension Scheme
- Regular socials including drinks on Fridays
- Cycle to work scheme
If you wish to apply for the Business Development Managers position please apply or call Matt Jones.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'