As a true market-leader within their field our Client are looking for a talented, ambitious and solution-based Sales and Service professional that can add value to their existing team and support the introduction of new Clients.
This position has recently been formed due to the high volume of quality leads that our Client are receiving; therefore, they are looking for an Office based Business Development Manager / Sales Executive to focus on converting in-bound enquiries whilst prospecting new. In return the Organisation offers some great perks such as sociable working hours, 33 days annual leave in total and added progression and development opportunities.
This role is based out of their prestigious London Office and is largely a phone-based Sales role with the occasional opportunity to go out and pitch to new and existing Clients, these Clients mainly operating within the Financial Services and Surveying Services Industries.
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive (Office Based)
- Salary ranging from £30,000 - £37,500 (based on exp)
- OTE approx. 1st Year £7,500 - £10,000
- Progression and development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to join a market-leading, innovative Business
- Role focused on capitalising on both out-bound and in-bound Business to Business leads
- Managing in-bound enquiries and finding suitable solutions for prospective Clients
- Managing multiple Sales cycles at the same time
- Performing the initial introduction, then passing Clients to the Account Management team following on-boarding
- Largely phone-based with the occasional opportunity to meet Clientele
- Prospecting from the existing database and following up on leads
- Performing a thorough needs analysis to gain information on new prospects
- Building strong strategic relationships with internal Account Managers and the Pricing team to provide the best possible service
- Contributing to the Product Development team based on knowledge and the identification of new opportunities
- Getting to know and selling the vast services and products the Organisation has to offer
- Reporting into the Commercial Director on Sales pipeline and Sales targets
- Working to and overachieving set KPI's
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong Sales & Service experience with the ability to capitalise on leads
- Ideal backgrounds would include Telephone Account Managers, Telephone Business Development Managers, Office based Sales Executives, Recruiters or Estate Agents
- Ability to work to and overachieve sales targets, ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience managing the sales cycle
- Excellent relationship building skills and solution-based sales abilities
- The capability of performing a thorough needs analysis and really 'digging' into Client needs
9 - 5.30 Monday to Friday
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
- Estate Agency
- Solution Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'