Business Development Manager / BDM / Sales Manager
Excellent Basic DOE + Benefits + Bonus
Our client is looking for an experienced sales professional to join their organisation as a Business Development Manager (BDM).
The client offers LV / HV Services so looking for someone who is used to speaking with major clients and winning electrical bias contracts whether than being PAT, Inspection & Testing, ICP etc.
Experience / Skills:
- Proven track record working within the engineering sales sector (ideally electrical services bias, however mechanical will also be considered; focus is on your contacts and sales ability)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Effective communicator with the ability to seek and secure oppotunities to tender / quote
- Tenacious in following up sales leads
- Competent at technical problem solving and ability to select from our client's service offering
- Commercial experience from a technical sales/projects/ engineering/ application’s environment is preferred
Candidates must hold a full clean UK / EU Driving Licence as travel to clients will be required. Focus area is London, however some Nationwide travel may be required if suitable opportunities are uncovered.
- Excellent Basic salary DOE
- Company Car
- 20 Days Holiday plus 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Contributory Pension
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'