Business Development Manager - Corporate Vehicle Rental
Yorkshire and surrounding areas
£28,000 - £40,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind within the UK . They specialise in corporate vehicle hire with the benefit of leading the market with their innovative tech platform n line with the growth plans we are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover areas across Yorkshire and the North East.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- 80% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development and 20% will be focussed on developing, growing and maintaining existing accounts
- Dealing with Fleet Managers and Directorship level
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to New Business.
- Working closely with National Accounts to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience within B2B Sales - ideally within the Vehicle Hire/Vehicle Rental/Leasing
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You must be a HUNTER
- You will have fantastic relationship building skills
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will ideally live in West Yorkshire
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
National Account Executive, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager, Field Sales, Area Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager
- Area Sales
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'