A leading Construction Consultancy are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within the Infrastructure sector on a permanent basis in London. The purpose of this role is to support the growth of the UK infrastructure business through BD support.
Reporting into the Infrastructure Business Development Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing BD strategy which will support a number of subsectors. This role will offer you the opportunity to work proactively and come up with creative ideas which you will then be responsible for driving. Due to the structure of the team, you will be in a position to really add value and make the role your own.
- Sector BD and marketing plan development and implementation
- Working closely with key account managers and sector leads in order to drive business development
- Project managing bids within the infrastructure sector and getting more hands on with the larger bid projects
- Key client management - developing relationships, managing pipeline and reporting
- Supporting national campaigns
- Support business growth
- Professional services experience is essential (built environment highly desirable)
- Experience working across BD, marketing and bids
- Will be able to provide strategic support and work proactively
- Able to work closely and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Must have the confidence and gravitas to be able to persuade/challenge senior stakeholders when required
- Able to easily adapt to change
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a leading construction consultancy and join a strong team with a fantastic manager. If you feel you have the correct skills, then please apply for consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'