My client has been in the market for over 25 years and work across the globe in the UK, Europe, North and South America, Asia-Pacific and Australia.
They are a well establish forward thinking company who deals with projects from £30,000 to well over £1 million.
You will join a team of business development managers, and will be responsible for generating new enquiries, developing them into confirmed contracts and ongoing account management.
- Bringing existing contacts to the business and set up meetings with these
- Meeting new/existing customers
- Presenting concepts and quotes to clients
- Responsible for quality control, delivery and client account management
- Negotiating contract finalisation with clients
- Briefing and liaising with designers
- Creating a quote for all enquiries and orders
- Handing projects over to Operations for ongoing project management
- Raising invoices for job
- On site project management in conjunction with a project manager
- Show walking at shows and approaching exhibitors during shows
You will be required to travel internationally for the position
For more information please contact Hannah Steer @ Redwood Search, recruitment agency Worcester
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'