Business Development Manager - B2B Media & Events industry
Based in London + International Travel
Basic salary up to £35K+ Generous Commission + 25 days holiday
An opportunity for an experienced media & events sales professional with 2+ years experience to join a growing Media & Events business who provide business information in the form of conferences, events, online media products and industry leading publications to the life science community.
Our client is recruiting an additional Business Development Manager into their media, conference & exhibitions business.
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will develop business across a portfolio of high profile clients, selling:
- high-level event sponsorship opportunities
- event exhibition space
- a variety of digital and publishing products
- You will be responsible for generating sales revenue across successful existing media & events products and exciting new launch products.
- You will enjoy picking up the phone to call new organisations and develop business relationships.
- Research, identify and develop new and existing business relationships.
- Sourcing and closing new business will be essential.
- Working to agreed sales KPI’s
- Work in partnership with clients, managing and developing their accounts.
- Collaborative team working; attend and actively contribute in internal meetings, work in partnership with the team & Sales Director, influence systems and processes relating to the commercial sales department and the wider business.
To be considered for this Business Development Manager position you will be:
- A bright, ambitious and professional graduate with a proven & successful track record in B2B sponsorship sales gained in commercial events environment.
- Happy working to KPI’s but importantly you will be a self starter who is driven to achieve.
- Possess high levels of gravitas and successful initiating and developing client relationships.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Possess the ability to research, understand and analyse the market to identify opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Be influential in the development and delivery of events and media products across the business.
- Possess high levels of personal integrity
- Looking to work for an ethical & commercially minded business.
- Positive team player with excellent organisational & time management skills.
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Media Sales
- Corporate Events
- Sponsorship Sales
- Commercial Sales
- Commercially minded
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'