An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join one of the UK's most successful professional services companies for contractors and freelancers.
We are looking for a high performing Business Development Manager to join the team, focusing on developing relationships and networks with end hirers, contractors and agencies. You will be responsible for providing a professional and proactive relationship management service to a portfolio of client agencies as well as mentoring and directly onboarding contractors, freelancers and small businesses onto the services.
The business operates within the umbrella payroll industry, specialities of their Umbrella Accountancy Service include tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance. They provide a range of market leading innovative solutions and hold preferred supplier relationships with some of the UK's largest agencies.
Due to growth we have an opening for a Business Development Manager to work closely alongside an office-based team and field management unit.
Industry Accountancy, Tax, Payroll, Umbrella and Recruitment experience is advantageous.
Our client turns over more than £300m with multiple office locations and has over 40,000 clients using the service and 90,000 contractors so opportunity for progression and further career prospects is greatly increased.
We will provide the successful candidate with a ramp up period and a very strong patch with opportunity for growth. Alongside in-depth training and development to get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
The main duties of the Business Development Manager are to;
- Identifying and targeting directors/decision makers of target recruitment businesses/end hirers/contractor networks (for inclusion of our services on their PSL/ASL)
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the legislative and tax framework affecting UK contractors, recruitment businesses and end hirers
- Presentations, pitches and training to recruitment owners/directors/senior management/consultants
- Generating targeted levels of qualified leads of potential clients (contractors, freelancers, small businesses)
- Generating further client referrals from your existing client base
- Undertaking market research/analysis and monitor competitor activity
- Keeping up to date and ahead of industry developments, taxation legislation, compliance etc.
- Generate and develop new business with lapsed/cold client accounts
- Maintain regular contact through meetings, calls and email
- Provide excellent service and support to your clients
- Attending after hours social/industry functions/events to grow network
Skills required - Business Development Manager:
- Proven sales results meeting/exceeding sales targets and KPI's within the service industry
- Have IR35 and other contractor compliance/tax-related knowledge highly preferable
- Accountancy, tax and payroll experience is highly preferable
- Excellent level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Take ownership and propose solutions
Attributes - Business Development Manager:
- Motivated individual driven by success and earning potential
- Ability to work independently and part of a team and deliver monthly KPI's/targets
- Ability to deliver a well-considered, focused plan for day/week/month ahead
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise objectives/work according to set/agreed plan
- Well-presented, smart and professional with the ability to adapt presentation style to each individual client
- Hard working, diligent and consciousness
- Ability to work to a high level of detail in a faced-paced environment
- Bespoke "Induction Programme"
- A career with one of the UK's leading Umbrella and PSC companies
- Excellent salary and benefits package (Basic, Comms, Bonus and Incentives)
- Great career opportunities with on-going training & recognition (TL's and managers recruited internally)
- Ipad Mini, Credit Card for expenses, Mobile
- Private healthcare, childcare vouchers, incentives and rewards
If you feel this is the right role for you and you match the above criteria then please apply online
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'