Business Development Manager - Mobile Phone Focus (B2B)
Homebased - Up to £35k Basic + Car / allowance + £30k OTC
Are you an outgoing, confident Account Manager / Business Development Manager, with a proven track record of building great relationships and turning them into sales?
Are you consultative in your approach with experience in the mobile phone business to business arena (B2B or B2C).
Do you come with a proven track record of at least 3 years industry knowledge and want to work with an innovative and creative business that respects and looks after its Sales force?
If so, this is the role for you!
Our client is an award-winning independent telecoms provider with more than 30 years industry experience. They are a leading name in mobile, fixed line and hosted telecoms systems for companies of all sizes across the UK.
Their business has seen a period of steady but impressive growth and are now seeking an addition 3 Business Development Managers to join their exciting team.
- As a Business Development Manager - mobile focus, you will need to build and manage the relationships and be responsible for the development & retention of multiple businesses.
- The Business Development Manager’s key responsibilities are to win and develop account plans to drive volume growth and improve turnover.
- Self-generation of minimum of 5 new appointments per month.
- Regular meetings to review account progress will also be required, so travel across the country where relevant will be important.
- You will work closely with product specialists.
- You will enjoy working collaboratively with the implementation team on all new customers - ensuring the journey from prospect to customer is seamless and professional.
- Ensure the account handover process is followed diligently.
- Develop a strategic understanding of customer base - size, turnover, key stakeholders, business strategy and I.T plan.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will have a background of driving success in a sale’s driven environment.
- Mobile phone experience in a B2B or B2C environment is essential.
- We are looking for bright and energetic BD Managers can work at pace and energise all those around them.
- You will have come from a reseller background with a minimum 3 years’ experience.
- You will have performed in an acquisition type role previously.
- You will be a go getter and need to be held back rather than encouraged to go forward!
- You will have a winning attitude, with a positive outlook strong communication and commercial skills, displaying a proven track record driving success in a competitive market.
- The successful candidate will have an ability to translate customer requirements into actionable plans whereby the results will be visible.
- Strong account / process management skills are required.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and presentation skill will be a pre-requisite for the role.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to be flexible with your style will be beneficial.
- Cloud Storage Specialists are encouraged to also apply
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager role and possess the skills necessary, please apply below.
SPE Resourcing is a specialist Hospitality & Retail recruitment consultancy
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Cloud Storage
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'