Business Development Manager, London SE1
£35,000 to £40,000 p.a. - OTE c£70,000 p.a. but uncapped so could be more + expenses
Our client is an internationally recognised technology company focused on assisting financial clients to use open data and Artificial Intelligence to make better decisions and improve distribution.
This innovative and dynamic company is looking for a driven, proactive and fiercely ambitious Business Development who is confident, outgoing and able to manage the entire sales cycle from lead source through to presenting and closing.
This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your sales career. You’ll have every chance to make yourself a superstar in this company.
You’ll own the entire sales cycle, prospecting, contacting, networking, solutions selling and delivering new business sales of the company’s full product suite, selling to and networking with C-level and Directors of some of the largest companies in the world.
There will be regular client visits and enterprise account management. 25% office based, 70% UK travel (mainly London) 5% international.
You will drive the new business sales and top new accounts that are the lifeblood of the business.
The company offers great opportunity for personal and career development by offering subscriptions to online courses and internal collaboration schemes.
- At least 3 years of new business sales experience.
- A proven track record of hitting target consistently, with the ability to prove it.
- Experience of SaaS and the Insurance market would be ideal.
- A demonstratable desire to learn at every opportunity and expand beyond your comfort zone.
- The ability to be coached alongside the ability to work independently to deliver fantastic results.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A desire to work collaboratively, to improve your peers and work with your colleagues to achieve great things.
- Artificial Intelligence
- New Business Development
- Open Data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'