PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITHIN FREIGHT FORWARDING / LOGISTICS SALES - ANY APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THIS WILL BE DISMISSED IMMEDIATELY.
I have just taken on an exciting opportunity to work for a mid-sized forwarder who are looking to expand their sales presence. The company are looking to add an experienced freight business developer to the team.
The company are a strong organisation, with over 10 offices worldwide. Your main responsibility will be to grow the Air and Ocean side of the business.
- New business hunting role, targeting a variety of customers from A-C level accounts
- Consistently grow revenues through prospecting new customers and upselling new lanes/routes through existing accounts
- Field based role, on the road prospecting and using presentations to aid prospecting
- Using knowledge and industry experience to offer effective solutions to your customers supply chain
- Attend networking events
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas (THIS COMPANY OFFER REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within field sales in freight forwarding
- Good knowledge of all freight products both Air, Ocean, LCL and FCL
- Experienced and good knowledge of technology
Salary Exp: flexible depending on experience + commission structure + mobile phone + laptop
Note: all candidates must have the right to work in the UK and have the relevant experience required before applying.
- Business Development
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'