Business Development Manager (Business Travel Sector), South East, Up to £45k, OTE £70k
Our client is an established and forward thinking Business Travel Management agency that is expanding year upon year. They are looking for Business Development Managers that are experienced within the Business Travel Sector to increase revenue and exceed their sales targets
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are as follows:
- Manage the full cycle of the sales process including lead sourcing, understanding client requirements, presentation, close and implementation handover
- Identify and develop new opportunities and strategies to enhance pipeline
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Maximise new business development opportunities
- Manage an RFP process
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting personable customer relationships
The essential skills and attributes required are as follows:
- A strong background of sales / business development within the business travel sector
- Driven by targets with a self-motivation to succeed
- Proven track record in creating an outbound pipeline
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and negotiation skills
- Business travel Industry experience is essential Working to deadlines and be accountable
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be familiar and able to present technology solutions
To apply for the Business Development role please click on the link below, alternatively please call Prospects 4 Corporate Travel on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'