Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £44,000 (dependent on experience)
Evolve Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work for our client who are a global leading data and intelligence organisation, responsible for sourcing large volumes of data for FTSE listed businesses worldwide. The Business Development Manager will nurture and grow existing customers and find new client accounts within a territory in EMEA. You will also be part of a team responsible for strategic planning within their set territory and be required manage the business and all related activities, including extensive travel across the region. You will be required to drive sales and open new avenues of growth.
- TheBusiness Development Manager will be involved in extensive customer-facing activity including prospecting new clients, ongoing development of existing accounts and driving sales
- As theBusiness Development Manager, you will need to understand in depth the customers' business, identify their needs and provide a solution that will add value to their business.
- You will be attending conferences when required which will assist in strengthening the brand.
- Via phone, email and web ex, theBusiness Development Manager will manage renewals face-to-face and strengthen relationships with existing accounts.
- You will service customers and prospects with quotes, engage in product demonstration and provide sample products. Prospecting new business and manage incoming leads.
- The Business Development Manager will need to maintain a high lead to sales close conversion rate.
- Reporting and internal administration to include; CRM activity log, monthly reports to management, order administration, creating renewal analysis and preparing proposals.
- Build strong profiles for top 20 clients which will continue to provide value to our customers and identify risks and opportunities.
- Gather strong working knowledge of competitive intelligence.
- Develop sufficient product, technical and alternative investment market knowledge
- Develop and deliver to management quarterly territory strategy plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues and internal departments to achieve goals.
- Minimum 3-year sales experience in similar discipline
- Experience in a B2B corporate environment, solution selling.
- Second European Language preferred
- Organized and display time management skills.
- The candidate should have excellent communication both verbal and in writing
- Proven experience in conducting face to face presentations.
- Experience in handling medium complexity contract negotiations.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with end user and decision makers
- Strategic mindset
- Highly proficient in MS Office and using CRM systems
- Working knowledge of the data vending industry preferred
If you feel that you have the key skills and experience for the Business Development Manager position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'