SHI International are currently recruiting for a Presales Business Development Manager - VMware to join our expanding EMEA Head Quarters in Milton Keynes.
SHI has an exciting opportunity in our Enterprise Solutions Group supporting the UK VMware business. ESG are adding a BDM to increase revenue and market share across the UK business. The position will collaborate with VMware and SHI Leadership to execute successful campaigns and programs. The BDM will develop strong relationships with Sales Management both at SHI UK and VMWare UK. This person will enable and sell VMware Solutions to Sales Reps and End Users. The BDM will work with the Sales Teams to increase pipeline and assist in closing out opportunities. The resource will have direct day-to-day contact with the sales force.
• Drive SHI’s and VMware’s joint GTM initiatives
• Support the execution of business plans agreed upon by SHI and VMware Sales Leadership
• Quarterly Business Reviews with customers to push consumption and discover new projects
• Monthly Cross-sell Upsell Sales Motion
• Analyze sales trends to determine target accounts and build onto strategic plans
• Track pipeline and activity utilizing CRM and other internal tools
• Prepare reports and communicate wins, losses, sales inhibitors and net-new opportunities
• Assist with demand gen campaigns
• Actively report ROI and success stories to maximize SHI’s achievements
• Proactively align SHI and VMware Sales Reps to foster strong relationships
• Develop relationships with VMWare and SHI Regional Sales Management
• Enable SHI Sellers to identify opportunities by driving awareness of new products, solutions, use cases and promotions
• Provide onsite support for SHI rep and customer trainings/events
• Assist with RFPs / Bids
• Work with marketing-comm team to build SHI/VMware collateral and sales tools
• Will travel as needed by the position
• Minimum 2 year’s experience working in a vendor, distribution or specialist VAR role.
• Strong analytical, sales and marketing skills
• Strong understanding of IT Software and Cloud environment
• Strong understanding of technologies and partners that drive datacenter solution sales
• Ability to analyse raw data and draw out key trends and observations supported by relevant data points
• You are an excellent teammate with the ability to work within an high-energy sales environment and have a desire to work in collaboration manner across other team.
• VMware or other advanced solution customer facing sales experience
• The candidate needs excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills, well organised and have the ability to multi task.
• Customer Service Excellence
• Strong Business Acumen
• Results driven / a strong negotiator
• Influence and Relationship Building
• Passion for learning and teaching others
• Proven group presentation skills
• University Degree in Business Studies is preferred.
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
SHI UK, Milton Keynes, has been established for 20 years and under the guidance of the UK management has grown from a small satellite office to now our EMEA Headquarters. With our organic growth and stability within the UK market we are able to provide a variety of technology products, solutions and services to businesses across the UK and Europe including Cloud Computing, Data Centre Infrastructure, Networking and Security solutions, Configuration and Integration services, Enterprise Mobility and IT Asset Management.
The Milton Keynes office is home to a range of departments and specialisms where you can progress and develop your career within the IT Industry while working in a diverse and fun environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'