Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the research, develop and target potential new sectors, by completing research, attending networking events, creating key partners and creating a compelling proposition to win premium and large clients
The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious "Best in Industry" award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the "1,000 companies to inspire Britain". The Business Development Manager will be rewarded with a staff pension, private medical insurance, death in service scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, long service awards and staff discount.
To apply for theBusiness Development Managerrole, you must have proven experience in business to business sales, ideally field-based, but exceptional internal sales candidates are also welcome to apply. You must have business development and sales experience, an understanding of the core sales process, proven negotiation skills, and strong commercial awareness. The Business Development Managerrole will require travel across the UK to meetings.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to research, develop and target potential new sectors. By completing research, attending networking events, creating key partners and creating a compelling proposition to win premium and large clients. Presenting a clear proposition focused on key USPs and negotiating the right business fit, the responsibility extends to guiding the client through the contract and on boarding journey. Once the contract is live, there will be data analysis and reporting to support the initial stages of account management.
Research a target list which evolves through success
- Build a network of referral contacts
- Build a toolkit of providers to add value to clients
- Identify ways to increase revenue opportunities
- Guide a customer through the contract process
- Report back to the business on key developments in the market
- Collaborate with all departments on proposition and services
- Account manage and hand hold during initial stages of go live
- Analysis performance on weekly and monthly basis
- Attend events to support lead generation
- Confident at presenting to all levels
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Experience in negotiation
- Sales experience and an understanding of the core sales process
- Strong commercial approach
- Strong communication skills
- Able to travel to meetings nationwide
- Previous experience of business development
- Field based experience
Keywords: Business development, B2B, sales, account management
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'