Business Development Manager- Oxfordshire - £30k - £50k basic + Car+ Comm
Ever thought about working for a top 100 VAR who has a long-standing history of delivering successful IT projects to a wide range of professional organisations? Our client is on many Public Sector Procurement Frameworks and has legacy vendor relationships and accreditations with key partners across the industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, pro-active individual selling hardware, Software, Services and Solutions within the Higher and Further Education Sector in the UK to join the team. This role focuses on the development of a new account base by leveraging existing university and college relationships working alongside an internal account team.
- Develop and win new business through outbound telephone activity, on-site visits, responses to tenders and RFQ’s and to manage new and existing relationships.
- Build and manage a pipeline of larger ongoing opportunities
- Developing and executing account plans and strategy to increase sales
- Preparing proposals, tender responses and quotations for customers
- Representing the Company at trade exhibitions and events
- Excellent Negotiation and Influential selling skills
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present to C-Level
- Excellent communication in written and verbal English
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience selling solutions into the Higher and Further Education sector
- Good understanding of Network infrastructures (wired and Wireless), Servers, storage and cloud solutions
- Track record of sales achievement
- Ability to work to Targets and time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work to Daily, Weekly and Monthly Key Performance Indicators and report thereof
- Extensive knowledge of HPE & Microsoft product suites
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, HP, Microsoft
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'