Job Role: Business development manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum.
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working closely with a fantastic organisation who provide high-quality education and residential services to children and young people with special education needs within Wales.
This fantastic organisation are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to focus on developing the services and identifying new opportunities to help the organisation to progress further.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to join a creative and inspiring team, whilst working as part of the senior management team to ensure the development of vital services. This exceptional vacancy offers the chance to join an ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation, who will provide multiple opportunities for career progression.
Duties would include:
- Management and Leadership
- Able to research, review and identify regional demand.
- Ensuring operation teams achieve budgetary targets.
- Supporting role in the setup of new services.
- Promote organisation externally and build new relationships.
- Previous business development experience within this sector.
- Good working relationships with local authorities and commissioning groups.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'